Matthew Lesko Wants You To Get
FREE MONEY TO PAY YOUR BILLS
Government money programs aren't only for the very needy. Even those who make $35,000, $50,000, even $85,000 a year can qualify for many of these programs. And others programs have no income requirements at all. You can even be a millionaire and get free money from the government (like Donald Trump, Sam Donaldson and even George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did)!
Matthew Lesko Says: Get Free Money For:
- Mortgage, Rent grant money
- Closing Costs
- Education Costs
- Health Bills
- Child Care
- Home and Auto Repairs
It's Free Money You Never Have To Repay! Learn About:
Millions Of Qualified Taxpayers Are Missing Out on
- Money That Goes Directly Into Your Pocket
- Government Offices That Pay Your Bills Directly
- Free Goods and Services From Professionals That will never send you a bill
Free Government Money to Pay Their Bills!
4000 programs! Little Known Free Government Money Programs That You Can Use
- 140 Million People are eligible for free money to pay for medications but only a fraction apply
- 58% of the people eligible to receive $800 in groceries don't apply
- 3 million people who are eligible to receive $6000 in spending money never apply
- 4 million kids who can get their health care paid for don't apply
To Pay Your Bills & Get Out Of Debt including:
Need More? Click On The Pictures below:
Written By The "Guru Of Government Giveaways"
- $9,500.00 to pay any bills
- $2,800.00 to pay your heating bills
- $1,200.00 to pay your mortgage
- $15,000.00 to pay for child care
- $3,000.00 to help buy a car
- $4,000.00 to pay closing costs on a home
- $500.00 to pay your property taxes
- $700.00 to pay your utility bills
- $800.00 to pay your food bills
- $4,800.00 to pay for family expenses
- $170.00 a month to pay for parking
- $328.00 a month to help pay your rent
- $3,000.00 to volunteer in your neighborhood
- Even $1,000.00 to pay your bills while you're waiting for other government money!
Matthew Lesko has 25 years of experience educating everyone from Fortune 500 companies to average taxpayers about government grant programs. Two of his books have been on the New York Times Best Seller Lists. Two have received awards from the American Library Association. He has written syndicated columns for The New York Times
and Good Housekeeping Magazine
and has been a regular on TV talk shows including Larry King, The Today Show, Jay Leno's Tonight Show and Oprah.
Free Money To Pay Your Bills Is Now Online in My Free Government Money Club.
Over 17,000 Programs... Hours of "How To" videos, Examples of approved Free Money applications ($50 value alone), Live Librarians to help point you to specific programs plus Lesko Live seminars are now available with the click of a mouse. No additional money is required. New programs arrive everyday.